Monday, February 28, 2005

Useful Website

I found a pretty useful website that tells you what some of the "Gurus" of investing are actually investing in currently. Here is a list of some of the Gurus:

  • Warren Buffett (Obviously)
  • The Soothsayer of Omaha (Just Kidding)
  • Kenneth Fisher (I wouldn't call him a "Guru", but it's not my list)
  • George Soros
  • David Dreman
  • Bill Miller
  • Wallace Weitz
  • Bill Nygren
  • Etc.

The useful part about this website is that it actually tells you what these famous investors are doing with their portfolios right now (There is a slight lag).

For example, it seems that George Soros is buying up MO at $50, PFE at $28, SGP at $18, IP at $40, and MRK at $28. He's also selling SLB, ORCL, JOSB, DVN, GFI, COT, CVX, BR, BJS, BAX, ADP, and BUD.

The website is www.gurufocus.com and I highly recommend it. Enjoy!

Best Regards,

The Soothsayer of Omaha

6 Comments:

Blogger billuk said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
I have a tip reducing credit card debt
site/blog. It pretty much covers tip reducing credit card debt
related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

7:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have a great blog here! I will be sure to book mark you. I have a home business idea for woman
site. It pretty much covers home business idea for woman
related stuff. Check it out if you get time :-)

9:15 AM  
Blogger ebgcommute said...

Hey, good stuff!
I have a credit counseling services site. It pretty much covers credit counseling services related stuff.
Check it out later :-)

3:26 AM  
Blogger Charlie said...

Hi,
Do think you could get a banker's desire to force money into your laps?

american honda finance corp enligtens about american honda finance corp

1:06 AM  
Blogger blaze said...

I found your site on card consolidate credit quite useful. I also have a site about card consolidate credit that you may find useful also. Please feel free to check it out and let me know what you think

4:10 PM  
Blogger De Post Man said...

Nice posts. Check out my site http://mortgage.27days27gurus.com/ if you get a chance. century mortgage new

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home