Thursday, December 16, 2004

The Trader Wizard (RIP???)

Bill Cara, also known as the Trader Wizard, is taking a vacation. He has been cut off from his blog so he asked a few of us financial bloggers to post a letter for him for his readers. Here it is:

TW Networkers,

The Trader Wizard is going to take a holiday. For business reasons, the web site has been shut down. Readers can reach me directly at carabill@rogers.com

When I return, in January, I will have a different style blog, and maybe even a new name.

In the next few weeks, in addition to enjoying the holidays with my family, I will be hard at work at a number of things:

· to build an investment fund for the China projects of Michael Wong
· to finish my book draft "Say No! to Wall Street"
· to consult to the credit union system in North America
· to build my automated buy or sell decision models
· to consider how I might improve my web presence with a new website and blog.

After the Dow passed north of 10,400, I felt that equity markets entered a zone of rampant speculation, where risk/reward ratios became unreasonable. In that scenario, I feel it is best to step back and take a deep breath.

So maybe my readers might think it wise to consider doing the same.

Seasons greetings, and see you soon…

Bill Cara

For the Trader Wizard

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home