Saturday, November 13, 2004

SecurityTraders.com

Our first report is up at SecurityTraders.com. Come check it out! We are seriously taking on Wall Street. I've said before that Wall Street's business model is old and outdated. I'll get into that more some other time.

The individuals involved in the Financial Writers Guild have nothing to sell. All we want is to help individuals increase their wealth and realise that Wall Street is not their friend. The ST Roundtable is just the beginning. Soon we will have many helpful areas that everyone can benefit from. So, check out SecurityTraders.com frequently. You will not be disapointed.

As I promised I will soon have an investment report up on this web page. So, check this site often as well.

I will be investing real money in the picks I present as the Soothsayer of Omaha. This is not a joke. I have presented my actual Ameritrade statement below. I am here to help individuals who are my age (or around my age) invest wisely and hopefully retire early. I also have the goal of becoming the best investor to come out of Omaha, NE. This will not be an easy task, but it is possible. I have been studying the markets since I was 16 and it is time to put my skills to the test for all to see.

Come along on this journey and let's retire early together.

My first investment pick is coming soon...come back to see what it is!

Best Regards,

The Soothsayer of Omaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home