Wednesday, October 27, 2004

New Info: Terrorist Video

Is this new terrorist threat video a clue that guarantees an attack between now and the election? Many are frightened by this video and the words used. I would agree that the words used should elicit fear in any human. I mean "blood flowing through our streets" and "so many dead" that we won't be able to count. This is not normal every day speech that you hear. This is scary stuff.

But if this video is even authentic, I believe that this lessens the possibility that there will be an attack before the election. I said before that these terrorists were not stupid and I still believe that they aren't. I also believe that the terrorists are full of themselves right now and have huge egos and therefore are more daring at this point.

I believe that this new terrorist video is just a scare tactic, if it is authentic. They don't have any plans to blow anything up before the election so the next best thing is a video that scares the hell out of every American into not voting for GW. In Spain they had a plan and it worked. In the US they do not have any lethal plans to get John Kerry elected, but this could work as well (they think).

I don't believe the terrorists are dumb enough to advertise their plots unless they are that cocky right now. There still is a threat but I think this recent video lessens the possibility from around 50% to around 20% or 30%. This is obviously all just my opinion, but hopefully it will get you thinking.

Best Regards,

The Soothsayer of Omaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home